Expedia's Lodging line of business (Expedia, Hotels.com and Vrbo) is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building customer-centric products and taking them to market. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our customers and market, finding opportunities to better serve our customer and business needs. We will look to you to create go-to-market strategies, strong and enduring product positioning and messaging and to ensure internal and external readiness for launches.
We are looking a unique individual who can operate at both a strategic and detailed execution level. As the only Lodging product marketer in our London office, you will continue our support of our vacation rentals business and help to establish product marketing support for our Hotels.com brand. Our ideal candidate is customer-centric, adaptable, data-driven, self-starting, an expert collaborator and strongly motivated to contribute to the success of the team, our customers and our global initiatives.What you'll do:
Ideation and Market Research
- You will work closely with business, product, UX, research and marketing teams to create and execute the product marketing strategy from ideation to launch. Your focus will be on the landing and post booking experiences for our vacation rental business as well as high value initiatives for our Hotels.com brand. Well executed strategies will amplify differentiators, deliver on the brand promise to our customers and drive adoption of key product features.
- You will champion stellar, customer-centric products using customer and market data, your knowledge of the product strategy and your story-telling skills to influence product and marketing prioritization. You will obsess over solving customer problems, delivering value, doing right by the customer and growing adoption of our products
Messaging and positioning
- Are you always passionate about the customer experience?! In this role, you will seek out areas of opportunity, contribute to business cases and share customer insights. You will partner closely with product, policy, analytics, research, voice of customer and UX teams to plan and execute research initiatives to inform and refine our understanding of the customer problems to be solved and design of potential solutions.
- Through relevant and compelling product positioning and messaging, you will help bring our products and policies to life for our target customers. You will develop a deep understanding of our customers and market and use qualitative and quantitative data to test value propositions, develop insights and support decisions.
Who you are:
- Working with marketing, brand and product teams, you will build and execute successful go to market plans for customer education, product adoption and improving brand and sentiment metrics, measuring and testing every step of the way. Provide feedback and input into product development process to ensure product market fit that is in tune with our value-based messaging.
- You'll act as the hub to all GTM activities globally driving readiness activities across the entire organization driving alignment and awareness with relevant stakeholders. You will also craft the internal communication of GTM activities across company on a regular basis and interface with internal communications team for amplification.
- You are an experienced marketer and/or product marketer with extensive experience of internet, ecommerce experience in an international or global capacity.
- Demonstrated ability working within a marketplace or travel company.
- A strong background within B2C and B2B Product Marketing.
- You love crafting impactful and differentiated messaging that has been tested and validated
- Have built campaigns and launched products with measurable impact to a company's bottom line.
- Demonstrated an ability to meet and exceed business goals through marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in an iterative, test and learn environment with an understanding of how to utilize A/B testing and post-campaign analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for internal and external content creation
- History of successfully working in a global, matrixed organization
- Experience leading with a one-team approach, building a project team across functions internally and with external partners
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating with executive leadership
LI-RB3About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.