Marketing Director, Travel Agent Affiliate Program
Please note this is a 12-month FTE role.
Expedia Partner Solutions has an exciting opening on our marketing team. We are seeking a creative, customer-centric and results-focused marketer to lead our travel agent (TAAP) marketing team and marketing ops team.
This role is for you if you are a strong leader who is passionate about marketing, has leadership skills and a burning desire to deliver outstanding results! You will report to the Sr. Director of B2B Marketing and will entail setting and coordinating the delivery of our marketing strategy which includes lead generation, partner marketing, product marketing and marketing operations.What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Manage a team of six team members to realise their full potential and make progress on their personal development plans
- Set the overall marketing strategy for in collaboration with key partners. Ensure the strategy is aligned with overall EPS and TAAP goals. Support the team in the delivery of the strategy, ensuring they meet set ROI, CPA, engagement and conversion goals
- Support the creation of, supervise and review all demand, partner and product marketing as well as marketing ops strategies and content
- Ensure consistent brand delivery across all outputs so that our TOV and values are conveyed in all messages to our audiences
- Maintain good relationships with key business partners including sales team, finance team, analytics and operations teams. Ensure the marketing team is always focused on the activities that will drive the most business impact
- Coordinate global demand generation campaigns in priority markets. Work with Snr Campaign Manager to advise on roll-out of display, social and print advertising in local markets aimed at driving new sign-ups to the TAAP booking tool
- Boost agent activation. Work closely with sales, legal and commercial finance to construct engaging promotions to encourage travel agents to start booking with TAAP. Coordinate the roll-out of these promotions with multi-channel media plans and supervise their success
- Evangelise the need to build up our marketing tech stack, so we can amplify the impact of our activities
- Guide our partner insights efforts to ensure the TAAP business has the competitor and partner information it needs to succeed i.e. Partner values, partner satisfaction, NPS
About Expedia Group
- Proven and confirmed experience leading and motivating a B2B marketing team
- Highly fluent in English. Additional language is a plus
- Experience crafting and leading multiple concurrent marketing campaigns including tactical activity to drive sales (social media, events, partner marketing, advertising)
- You encourage key partners to take action towards advancing shared interests and business goals
- Self-starter with a hardworking and positive, can-do attitude and bias to action
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and confidence in presenting
- Knowledge of Marketo is a plus
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.